[wp-docs] Custom permalink structures: best practice

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:23:11 UTC 2010

That's awesome. I just took a glance but it appears to deal specifically
with same name subdirectories. Would that same thing apply to the issue at
hand? By making the process of using names not numbers not slowing down the
database and addressing the issues outlined by Otto? If so, I'll be the
first one on board!

Lorelle