[wp-docs] Codex authorization

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:30:48 UTC 2010

I'm sure I don't need to say this, but just in case people on the list are
catching up with this thread at this particular moment, you are going to be
announcing this publicly when it's complete? I worry about those active on
the Codex who have filtered out or ignored the docs mailing list, as well as
others interested in becoming involved again.

It'd be nice to combine this with a push to get involved in the Codex,
especially since so many have felt it's irrelevant with the talk of the
handbook. It's a still viable collection of documentation and I'd really
love to see it become more focused on tutorials, especially in the WordPress
Lessons category and section.

Lorelle