[wp-docs] Helping with the codex

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 17:24:49 UTC 2010

Excellent. Are you involved with the WordPress Polyglots mailing list
and discussions? That's where you will find those working on
translation issues, and many of the international contributors to the
Codex as well.

Take a look at what are the most critical articles that need to be
translated and get rocking. The community portal
http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Community_Portal is the first
stopping point with instructions and pages with guides on how to
contribute to the Codex.

Welcome! Just let us know how we can point you in specific directions
and jump in anywhere.

Lorelle