[wp-docs] Thoughts on User:Matt WordPress_as_CMS

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 23:37:54 UTC 2009

Matt follows this mailing list, so let's first give him a chance to clean
out the "spammy" links. Or he'll ask me or someone else to do so.

While this was started a long time ago, it might be opening up a door we'd
like closed for now since User Pages are personal - or should be. I've been
wanting them to get out of the eyes of search engines for years, especially
as many of use them to write up drafts that may have errors or
misinformation.

Thanks.