[wp-docs] WPMU Functions

Carreg carreg at carregs-blog.co.uk
Sun Oct 18 00:55:37 UTC 2009

Tom Lynch wrote:
> Well what would you like to do? we could delete it?!
Do you mean the page, the category or the link?

Cards on the table: I don't like the category much.  I think it's
superfluous to requirements given we have the page.  However if we do
keep it then we do need to link from one to the other.  Perhaps in that
case it would help to change the paragraphs at the top of one or other
to at least prevent the confusion of it looking like it's the same page.

Perhaps we should rename the "WPMU Functions" to "WPMU Function
Reference" and give it an overhaul to be more like the main function
reference with a wider scope.  It could then also include links to
documentation on MU's additional classes as well as the functions.

Other than that I agree with Andrea -- it's looking good!  I notice
there are a few functions missing from the list still (such as the
excellent is_user_spammy), so now most of the stuff that was there is
now documented it's probably worth going through and adding all the
missing functions and documenting those.  It doesn't seem like the
function list has been updated for a good while and with that in mind it
also strikes me that it might be worth adding some version information
to each function so people aren't looking for things which don't exist
for their particular install.

C.