[wp-docs] Codex licence issue

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Mon Nov 16 18:44:23 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

Thanks for your insights.

It's true what you said, Frederick, I have no idea about what parts and how
this person intends to use the codex, from what I understood, she just wants
to quote something, I'm not sure. I asked her what she is planning to do
excatly. I've got no answer yet.

I just wanted to know how to guide her better so she won't get into trouble
because of lack of information from my part. Here in Brazil, when people
have questions about WordPress, they come to me, so I think I must be well
informed about these issues.

Anyway, I still don't know yet who should be copyrighted and how the thing
must be done (for example, should her add a gpl license to her book?). I
guess I'll take Tom's advice and suggest her to contact someone at
Automattic.

Thanks again,

Cátia

Message: 2