[wp-docs] WPMU Functions and hi

Peter Stewart peter at peterandava.com
Wed Nov 11 16:04:57 UTC 2009

Good point Tom, so I propose not to separate wp and mu function
references in their naming, as they are all function references, ie:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wpmu_function_name

This page should remain:
http://codex.wordpress.org/WPMU_Function_Reference (currently called
WPMU_Functions)
     Or even just include this as a smaller section at the bottom of
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference

This category should remain:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Category:WPMU_Functions

There will be no confusion putting prefixing Function_Reference on
both because wpmu pages would be in Category:WPMU_Functions and listed
in WPMU_Function_Reference page.

This also simplifies the naming. ALL functions (mu or regular) would
be Function_Reference/function_name, because they are all function
references, but the categories tell them apart.

This also places WPMU more as an extension of WP, rather than
something separate.

Cheers,
Peter