[wp-docs] Sort by Version in Extend

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:58:10 UTC 2009

This has been a long time coming, and the whole WordPress Community is eager
for sort options on the Theme and Plugin directories.

We're trying to figure out a timeline as to when we should start a
moratorium on updating and creating the compatibility pages. Not to be a
total nag, but any idea on the roadmap for this? The compilation of these is
a lot of work and takes a lot of time. I'd love to shorten it down as soon
as possible.

Thanks for jumping in!

Lorelle