[wp-docs] theme and plugin compatibility pages

mrmist listswpdocs at mist.org.uk
Wed Jul 22 05:51:30 UTC 2009

In message <fded39850907211440s35ff5f77iea81c064472797d at mail.gmail.com>,
Lorelle VanFossen <lorellevan at gmail.com> writes
>What do you all say about stopping the manual compatibility pages for
>Plugins and Themes for the next release of WordPress?

It seems reasonable, given the built-in browsers.

Frankly the bit that narks me about the "compatibility" pages is when
they are used as advertising platforms for premium content.  I'm all for
people having links to stuff that they have worked hard on, but when
they are coining it in as a result it does not sit right with me.

--
mrmist