[wp-docs] Category:New page created

Charles K. Clarkson cclarkson at htcomp.net
Sat Jul 11 22:50:02 UTC 2009

Will Kemp wrote:

> The "New page created" category says
>
> "The following pages are newly-created and are available for the
> document team to discuss, categorize, edit, and name."
>
> There are 339 pages in this category. Picking two at random, one was
> created in 2007 and the other in late 2008. Is there any point to this
> category? It seems to be just adding to the clutter. Surely there's no
> chance of a backlog of 339 pages ever being cleared, is there?

Most of them (> 250) are mine. I didn't realize I was going to add that
many until, well, I did. At first I did them as new pages because I was
timid and unsure I was doing everything alright.

They are all incomplete in that they contain no examples. I think Raimy
has been adding related functions (thank you, sir).

Now that 2.8.1 is out I was hoping to crank out about 300 new function
reference pages before October, 2009. Almost doubling the current count.

Should I not mark them new?

Charles Clarkson
--
Mobile Home Investor
Free Market Advocate

I'm not really a smart person. I just play one on the Internet.

Stephenville, TX
http://www.clarksonenergyhomes.com/wordpress/about/
http://twitter.com/CharlesClarkson
+1 (254) 968-8328