[wp-docs] New to list

Michael E. Hancock justmichaelh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:15:04 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lorelle VanFossen" <lorellevan at gmail.com>
> And please tell me who to shoot that came up with UI Link as a category
> name. Do not make me tell you why it sucks as a category name. There are
> 56
> pages that have to be changed to something more appropriate like
> Administration Panels. SIGH.

That would be me.  Those are articles that are linked, in some fashion, in
the core product. Not all articles linked to from core are Administration
Panels e.g. http://codex.wordpress.org/Formatting_Date_and_Time so
Administration Panels would not seem to be the appropriate category for
those, as Administration Panels denote articles that explain an admin
function e.g. Settings->General.

MichaelH