[wp-docs] New to list

Charles K. Clarkson cclarkson at htcomp.net
Tue Jul 7 13:59:20 UTC 2009

Will Kemp wrote:

> I haven't got a clear idea of how to organise it, but my most recent
> foray into the codex has been to find out all everything i needed to
> know to develop a plugin - and it might be worth starting with a list
> of all documents related to plugin development, as i've already
> started compiling that.

I think the most useful guides to the Codex would be project based
How To guides. Such guides create order out of the chaos of the Codex.

HTH,

Charles Clarkson
--
Mobile Home Investor
Free Market Advocate

I'm not really a smart person. I just play one on the Internet.

Stephenville, TX
http://www.clarksonenergyhomes.com/wordpress/about/
http://twitter.com/CharlesClarkson
+1 (254) 968-8328