[wp-docs] New WordPress Handbook

Bernard D. Tremblay ab006 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Jan 23 08:01:53 GMT 2009

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> mrmist wrote:
>> Yeah that could be a concern really.  You only have to look at the
>> wordpress trac, there's 340 tickets marked has-patch.  Some of them
>> are 3 years old.  If the manual goes that way it would get stale
>> really quickly.
> Just because there's a patch for something doesn't mean it
> should be accepted.
1) If I said this I'd get bitch-slapped within an inch of my life
2) My reply was a good deal more substantial.

But to deal with the existentials:
That there /is/ a commit demands/requires that there be a response.

IFF you want Subversion then c'mon, get off the pot. Or piss off.

Personality politics distort /everyRPTevery/ thing.

bdt

IMSNHO, of course. I've only done NAV-AID MIL-SPEC 60hr/wk for years ... nothing
I can count on to matter here. *throws batton; dives; terrified cat leaps
yet.again*