[wp-docs] Codex menus

Noel Jackson noel at automattic.com
Fri Jan 9 20:39:16 GMT 2009

Apologies for not speaking out sooner (my day's been busy!)

The codex is in a little bit of a flux. I've been working with Lorelle
and Matt Thomas to get some bugs squashed and some layout issues taken
care of - but it's a bit of a process.

We're still debating on how to handle the sidebar, but for now, a two
column design allows better readability than the three column layout
before. I can see arguments for both, but I believe with a better
organized sidebar, the two column layout will prevail.

Hugs, Love, WordPress, Repeat.

-Noel

--
noel jackson | noel at automattic.com | http://jcksn.com