Mind Games [was Re: [wp-docs] Codex menus]

Bernard D. Tremblay ab006 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Jan 9 07:05:30 GMT 2009

Lorelle VanFossen wrote:
> Bernard was not trolling. He's a valuable member of our documentation
> team. Sorry you haven't had a chance to get to know his humor before
> slamming. He's doing great work and exploring thoroughly WordPressMU
> and development documentation, which is desperately needed here.

Thank you. I had no idea.
(In fact and actually I've done very little ... before I move things I get
things clear. And when getting even the slightest thing clear causes shit-storm
/ trash-talk, then I want my money back. And a raise. There. That's my idea of a
joke. But nothing I wrote previously was intended to be humourous.)

I don't need to be told to chill, to take my meds, to stop being an asshole, to
stop trolling, etc etc etc.

And I don't accept smileys and vague self-serving half-apologies ... that's just
the ticket price for passive-aggression ... personality politics loyalty checks
... it compels people to eat shit with a grin.
I've been at it decades (12th hour at the keyboard today; time for Daily Show),
I smoke, I drink, and I'm healthy as a horse / fit as a fiddle. Cuz I don't eat
shit >period<.

have lots and lots of fun

ben

--