[wp-docs] Codex menus

Bernard D. Tremblay ab006 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Jan 9 06:58:00 GMT 2009

*In case this was in reply to me*

Lorelle VanFossen wrote:
> I was looking on the other pages on the Codex, not the front page
> specifically. Thanks for clearing that up!

I took a screenshot of RecentChanges: it's self-evident as to location. It even
includes date and approximatge time. (In case someone couldn't be bothered to
read the page title.)
And still people were unclear as to which page it was. One guy actually asked
me. In perfectly good English. Clearly. "What page is that a picture of."

So ... if that screenshot is ambiguous ... I dunno.
Like I say, these projects leave me feeling distinctly schiz.

bdt