[wp-docs] Codex menus

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 06:21:13 GMT 2009

Ah, now I understand. Thanks for translating. For some reason, the
code to hide the TOC on the front page of the Codex, or any page on
the Codex, is __NOTOC__ and it was removed for some reason. It
shouldn't be on the front page, but it should be on all the pages, but
you can control where it goes by putting in __TOC__ where you want it
to appear. It will automatically appear at the top (on the right) of
any page in the Codex with headings. We often moved it lower if we put
code or an image at the top of the page so it wouldn't squish the
content.

I was looking on the other pages on the Codex, not the front page
specifically. Thanks for clearing that up!

All fixed.