Mind Games [was Re: [wp-docs] Codex menus]

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Fri Jan 9 03:47:35 GMT 2009

You're obviously trolling, since you seem intelligent enough to either
have read the full thread before making assertions that were answered in
said thread.

Your first screenshot was probably a mistake with the template either
having an error and reverting back to the original or some modification
that went awry.

Your second screenshot is what the Codex is supposed to look like, so no
problem there.

You seem to assert that there is some problem with the second
screenshot. I will counter with the argument above and that since the
look is intentional that there is nothing wrong. If you do not like the
design, then there is no reason to give grieve to those who agree with
you that having the navigation on the right is problematic.

I would give it some time. It is obvious also a work in progress, so
allow Lorelle to beat the "Other Matt" down to fix the template (For
some reason I want to use "Thompson" for the surname, I guess because
that has always been my alias for forms that I don't want to give my
real name to).

Chill. There is a difference between being an asshole and being a wrong
asshole. The first is acceptable within certain constraints (hell, I'm
often both) and the latter is never acceptable. It is better to play it
safe and be "nice". How you want to define that is up to you.

Jacob Santos