[wp-docs] Embeds

Gaston Figueroa gastonfig at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:08:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

I made one minor edit under oEmbed.  I changed "It was designed to avoid
having to copy and paste HTML from the site you want to embed something from
and supports videos, images, text, and more."

"oEmbed was designed to avoid having to copy and paste HTML from the site
hosting the media you wish to embed.  It supports videos, images, text, and
more."

PS:  I'm new to wp-docs so apologies in advance if this email is being sent
incorrectly.

Gaston Figueroa
http://gastonfigueroa.com
https://twitter.com/gastonfig
gastonfig at gmail.com
<http://www.facebook.com/gaston.figueroa>
 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gaston-figueroa/6/201/56a>

Viper007Bond wrote:
>* As much as I hate writing documentation for the layman, it was my
*>* responsibility to do so as I wrote the code:
*>* http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds
*>*
*>* Please feel free to improve upon it (clean it up, etc.). I tried to keep
*>* it as simple as possible so the average person could understand it. :)
*>*
*>* --
*>* Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/
*>*