[wp-docs] Embeds

S K skichu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 16:45:21 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Viper007Bond <wplists at viper007bond.com> wrote:

> Please feel free to improve upon it (clean it up, etc.). I tried to keep it
> as simple as possible so the average person could understand it. :)
>================

I just added the missing "k" of Webmonkey for starters.

I am looking at this sentence: "The following are the sites that
anyone who can write a post or page on your WordPress site can use: "

Can it be changed as this:

"URL of media from the following sites can be straightaway embedded
into the posts and pages of a WordPress powered site"

Should it be made specific that non-administrators can use it?

S.K

--
The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves
miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.