[wp-docs] Embeds

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Sat Dec 5 14:12:17 UTC 2009

Just made three very minor edits:

Two uses of it's where it should have been its. (on its own line) Its is
possessive, where it's is a contraction of it is.

There was a word missing in "They are big and popular". It was
originally "They big and popular".

A.

Viper007Bond wrote:
> As much as I hate writing documentation for the layman, it was my
> responsibility to do so as I wrote the code:
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds
>
> Please feel free to improve upon it (clean it up, etc.). I tried to keep
> it as simple as possible so the average person could understand it. :)
>
> --
> Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/

Andrea Rennick, writer of http://wpmututorials.com
Consulting at http://ronandandrea.com

Alternate email: sillyandrea at gmail.com - also for Google Wave
Phone: 1-506-276-4856 NA East Coast work hours, Mon-Fri only please