[wp-docs] Codex page needs to be rewritten

S K skichu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:13:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Jennifer Hodgdon<yahgrp at poplarware.com> wrote:

> That page looks like a good start...
=================

Thanks

-------------------------------

> a) Several broken links -- they are showing up as red -- probably due to
> incorrect page titles (links to "Page" twice and "Pretty_Permalinks" once).
>=====

Fixed.

--------------------

> b) Error of fact: even WordPress "pages" are still shown using the WordPress
> loop. Everything in WP goes through the loop, with the exception of some
> plugins, which can override certain URLs. But pages and posts are both
> displayed via the Loop.
>=====================

I just copied and pasted the loop part from the old page - thought it
should be here. But, yes. The loop is very much there in pages. I'll
try to edit that.

------------------------

> d) Needs a copy edit for spelling, grammar, and style.

Could you pl point them out.

Regards

S.K

--
You are autistic if you are not an asshole.

S.K
http://www.cyberbrahma.com/ - My main web site
http://www.cyberbrahma.com/blog/ - My English Blog
http://kichu.cyberbrahma.com/ - My Tamil Blog