[wp-docs] WPMU table of contents

Carreg carreg at carregs-blog.co.uk
Fri Aug 14 10:54:02 UTC 2009

I guessed the page was outdated given it mentions MU 1.0 as the
milestone!  When I talked about moving the content I meant moving and
refreshing it :)

Having thought about it for a while I reckon that for now, while there
are still two different tracs in use (and given it talks about the
forums too), it makes sense to have a cleaned up, re-organised version
of that bug reporting information on its own page.

Out of interest, do we have a time scale for the merge (sorry, I'm not
all that up on the latest merge news -- I'm not even sure if it's tabled
for 2.9 or 3.0)?  If it's likely to be really soon then spending too
much time on pages which will be redundant afterwards is a bit
pointless.  If it's going to be slightly longer then of course it's all
good.