[wp-docs] WPMU table of contents

Carreg carreg at carregs-blog.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 17:54:28 UTC 2009

Right, I've started having a pick through the MU documentation as
promised and one of the first pages which struck me was this one:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_WPMU.  It seems to start off OK (I
did a little tidying), but after the first set of bullet points it moves
on to talking about how to submit bug reports.  While this might be
helpful to some extent I'm not convinced this page is the right place
for it.

I didn't compare the instructions on this page to those on the pretty
comprehensive 'Reporting Bugs' page so I don't know how much crossover
there is between the two documents.  However it strikes me it might make
sense to add a new section to the 'Reporting Bugs' page which covers MU
and move all that stuff over there.  That'll free up the debugging page
to be more about debugging.

I think it's important that page is clutter-free if the page is, as it
says, mentioned when MU throws up install errors.

What do people think?