[wp-docs] WPMU table of contents

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 00:41:36 UTC 2009

Andrea, would love to have any help you can offer.

The key things that are needed are to clean up the current articles,
as I do not believe they are relevant any more with the improvements,
and provide simple steps and technical information that reflects the
most common issues for WordPressMU.

It's important that we provide documentation to help the transition to
the combined two versions be as easy as possible, while also educating
the world on BuddyPress and MU.

I'll also talk to Andy about him or someone else adding some
documentation on BuddyPress.

Developer documentation would be extraordinarily helpful as people
need to know how to design WordPress Themes and Plugins in a
WordPressMU world. With the excitement of BuddyPress, I expect there
will also be a lot of interest in developing add-ons for that, as
well.

That's a huge order, but all help is welcome to provide clear
information to help WordPress users of all levels.

Thanks for pitching in!