[wp-docs] WPMU table of contents

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 20:27:35 UTC 2009

I'm TOTALLY thrilled about the red links being back. Thanks for noticing.

The WPMU page should be tagged in that category. I'll double check.

Thanks for attacking these articles. We're desperate to highlight this
area, especially in light of the merger. More and more people are
trying MU out as BuddyPress moves into popularity.

We also need some stuff on BuddyPress and MU. Hint, hint. :D

Thanks!

Lorelle