[wp-docs] New Page: WPMU's VHOST Constant

Brent Shepherd brentswordpresslists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:16:27 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I've added a new, and my first, page to the codex.

Please review and let me know if I need to make any changes.

The article can be read/hacked to bits here:
http://codex.wordpress.org/WPMU%27s_VHOST_Constant

I've also added [[Category:New_page_created]] at the bottom of the page.

For anyone familiar with plugin development for WPMU, I'd also like to know
if this page should even be published. Is using the VHOST constant the best
way to determine whether blog addresses use sub-domains or sub-folders? I'll
post this question to the wp-hackers newslist as well. :)

Thanks,

Brent