[wp-docs] Redirects

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Apr 6 14:47:32 GMT 2009

No, I think what he's saying is, "Charles, thanks so much for taking
the time to document all those functions, and for your concern about
duplication. Here's a pointer into the huge manual that you may have
missed, that might help you in your very appreciated efforts." :)

Cheers,
    Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com