[wp-docs] Redirects

Charles K. Clarkson cclarkson at htcomp.net
Mon Apr 6 02:13:04 GMT 2009

Hello,

How do I ask for redirects? I would like to add some redirects from the
Function Reference to the Template Tags to avoid duplication in the
Codex.

get_bloginfo() is an excellent example. get_bloginfo() is used 53 times
in 2.7.1 I would rather its long list of parameters remain on one page.
Potentially, I will point to it 53 times in the documentation.

It would be good if Function_Reference/get_bloginfo redirected to
Template_Tags/get_bloginfo.

I will have many more of these. Is there some formal place to ask for
them?

Thanks,

Charles Clarkson
--