[wp-docs] widget docs not in codex

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Thu Sep 4 23:31:13 GMT 2008

I remember now.

What has changed or one of the things that has changed is the code to
allow for multiple widgets from your code. This is now built in and has
an API for it. There are some additional code that is required to
support it, which should probably be added to the codex page. There are
some additional changes, but I've forgotten at this time what they were.

Jacob Santos