[wp-docs] PHPDoc and state of the Codex

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Oct 22 02:34:17 GMT 2008

The phpdoc is completed. There are only two files left, but they have
patches and once the patches are committed the effort will be complete.
Well, at least my involvement with the phpdoc effort will be completed.
There are still files in wp-admin/includes that need inline
documentation, but they are unimportant to most theme and plugin
developers. I think I'll revisit it when 2.8 is about to be released and
see, if I can finish that portion, but I seriously doubt I'll put forth
the effort.

Jacob Santos