[wp-docs] Use of MediaWiki Skin in International Codex

Naoko McCracken info at nao-net.com
Wed May 14 18:38:28 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm working with other Japanese WordPress users & localization team to
establish our "official" Japanese documentation site. After long
discussion including the idea of using a part of codex.wordpress.org
resource, we decided to move to SourceForge.jp hosting.

We figured that it's the best solution at least for now, because of
some custom structure and templates we want to use, as well as
availability of 100% Japanese interface (menu, search, help, etc.).

Anyways, I am wondering if the MediaWiki skin for codex is available
for use in other language's official documentation site that is not
hosted on wordpress.org. It would be nice for consistency of the look.

And another question: if codex is going to be rolled out to localized
sites in the future, can we have (for example) ja.codex.wordpress.org
domain assigned to our sourceforge.jp site?

Both are not critical for launching and maintaining our documentation
site, but I appreciate it if you could share any information related
to this topic.

Thank you,

Naoko McCracken
http://detlog.org/ | http://nao-net.com/