[wp-docs] Writing RTL text in the codex

Ran Yaniv Hartstein ran.hartstein at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:26:06 GMT 2008

I've come across a minor issue in writing RTL text in the Codex.

I maintain the Hebrew translation of WordPress, and while trying to add a
Hebrew section about it in the WordPress Localizations section in the Codex,
I noticed the codex overrides all attempts to set text and RTL and
right-aligned.

This is the Hebrew section:

http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language#Hebrew_-_.D7.A2.D7.91.D7.A8.D7.99.D7.AA_.28he_IL.29

I have manually set "text-align: right", but the Codex simply ignores it
when shown with the default skin. Other skins show the Hebrew section
properly.

I suggest adding a class such as "alignright" or "rtl" to be used for cases
like this.

--
-- RYH♡,
ranh.co.il