[wp-docs] WordPress Quick Start Guide page

S K skichu at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:09:18 GMT 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Lorelle VanFossen <lorellevan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have time coming up that I've set aside to hack and whack the Codex, so
> stay tuned for some great things. And I'll be calling for a lot of volunteer
> help to get some of the new things done. Stay tuned and thanks for your
> commitment.
>=======================================

And while you are at it, kindly tune the search algorithm of the
Codex. You never get what you want with the exiting search facility.
You may try with obvious terms and look at the results.

That will go a long way in making the life easier for beginners.

Thanks and regards,

S.K

--
"You can't beat inevitability."