[wp-docs] Volunteer for WordPress 2.5 Image Uploading

MichaelH justmichaelh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 20:56:39 GMT 2008

From: "sewpafly" <sewpafly at gmail.com>
> I can muster some time to upload some screenshots...

> Question #1: Should I just stake a claim say to Dashboard and Plugin
> pages?

http://codex.wordpress.org/Dashboard_SubPanel is a new article for 2.5 and
will be linked from the Administrative Panels article when 2.5 is released.

> Question #2: which parts need closeups?

I'd guess anything where a 'graphic' will improve the explanation.

> Question #3: where/what interface do you use to upload the screens to the
> codex?

Use the Upload file link under Toolbox (on left or right of screen depending
on your Skin preference)

MichaelH