[wp-docs] Re: [wp-testers] built-in Gravatars?

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Wed Mar 26 15:51:02 GMT 2008

Lorelle VanFossen wrote:
> Good work on the additional information, sewpafly. I'll transfer the
> revised article over the old one in the next day or so if you want to
> take another look at the changes and make any adjustments. I simply
> changed a few sentence structures to be in compliance with Codex
> standards, but you added some good stuff. Thank you!

Is this the article in question?

http://codex.wordpress.org/Gravatars

I would propose this as structure:

1. Brief intro and background
2. How to use get_avatar() in 2.5 and above, focusing on comment loop

(There's actually no gravatar() function in 2.5.)

3. Links to legacy plugins, and their respective docs
4. Links to how to build the URLs manually

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://ma.tt | http://automattic.com