[wp-docs] Re: [wp-testers] built-in Gravatars?

sewpafly sewpafly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:57:26 GMT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Lorelle VanFossen <lorellevan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since Gravatar inclusion is new, and we've been waiting to see exactly how
> they are going to be included, we've been waiting and watching. Is all the
> inclusion finalized?
>
> Anyone on the docs list ready to take that on? Or I could ask Jeffro to help
> us with the Codex article from the Weblog Tools Collection coverage.

I was goofing around with the codex to see what I could do and threw
this together, a rough draft/edit of the existing Gravatars page on
the codex (http://codex.wordpress.org/Gravatars)
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Sewpafly/Gravatars_2.5

I apologize if there is a better way to edit.  The content is
essentially pulled from Weblog Tools Collection's site, and I didn't
go overboard with formatting or content because I didn't know if this
was the right direction to take or not.

sewpafly