[wp-docs] 403 error accessing .htaccess_for_subdirectories article

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 2 15:28:04 GMT 2008

I'm guessing the server's thinking that the browser's requesting to open the
.htaccess file, which has 403 protection on it. Simply removing the dot from
the article name would fix it, but I couldn't move or rename the original
article so I've created a copy of the page [1].

I also went around to all of the pages linking to the original article [2]
and changed the link, they all now point to the new one [3].

[1]   http://codex.wordpress.org/htaccess_for_subdirectories
[2]
http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?target=.htaccess_for_subdirectories&title=Special%3AWhatlinkshere&namespace=
[3]