[wp-docs] Testing WordPress Performance

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 05:37:19 GMT 2008

I took a quick glance and it looks great, Jacob. I moved the last paragraph
of the first section, which describes the article intent, to the beginning
so people will know from the top what the article is about, focusing on the
technical nature. I also added a {{Draft}} template to the top as a note to
others that you are still working on the article.

Good luck with the Summer of Code Project, and if you have a link to the
specific project this is associated with it, it would be a nice addition to
the article. Great work. I'm really excited about what you are doing with
this and WordPress. Thank you!