[wp-docs] Request for adding Option Reference to front page

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Jan 7 15:39:03 GMT 2008

Yes -- please put it on Developer Documentation, and also on the
Plugin Resources and Templates pages as well (so that people looking
specifically for plugin or theme programming info can find it). It
would also be good to link it on the pages where the various options
functions are documented, if you haven't already done that.

Thanks for creating this page! Looks great!

     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software