[wp-docs] Printing Codex Pages

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:05:37 GMT 2008

I thought the issue of making the Codex print friendly had been resolved a
long time ago, but if memory serves, that was before the "new" look applied
a year or so ago when the Codex was integrated into the Org structure. Now,
http://weblogtoolscollection.com/archives/2008/02/23/printer-friendly-codex/this
isn't a good thing.

I'm trying to track down who in Automattic controls the design and look of
the Codex. I have a huge list, as I'm sure others do, of things that have to
be changed to improve the functionality and usability of the Codex, but
let's start small and get the Codex a decent print.css stylesheet first.

So who do I have to smack upside the head to get this done? :D