[wp-docs] New Codex page on 2.5 plugin/theme migration...

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Sat Feb 16 14:35:02 GMT 2008

I've made a new Codex page that you may be interested in -- covers the
highlights of how to migrate plugins and themes from 2.1 to 2.2, 2.3,
and the upcoming 2.5, with links to earlier articles on how to migrate
from 1.2 to 1.5, and 2.0 to 2.1.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Migrating_Plugins_and_Themes

I also updated previous links on the Plugins Resources and Templates
pages, as well as Developer Documentation, to point to this article
rather than the earlier "Migrating to 2.1" article.

Anyway... It's a Wiki -- feel free to add/clarify/edit/fix.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software