[wp-docs] Plugins list *poof*

एस्.के skichu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:56:53 GMT 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 10:49 AM, Kaf Oseo <kaf at szub.net> wrote:

> Are there plans to provide a more effective space for such a plugins
> directory? Extend is not a directory. I have no plans to host my plugins
> on Extend
==================

Though Extend is not a directory of plugins, it is searchable by tags.
And an added benefit to the users is that the plugin management
page of the blog admin gets a prompt when an activated plugin is
updated. This is a major advantage for netsloths like me! Besides, it
integrates into other sections of wp.org site, thus making it a single
window for users.

Hence please host your plugins in the Extend area as a consideration
for the geekily-challenged folks like me!

Thanks and regards,

S.K

--
If you can learn from mistakes, Why ain't I a genius?

S.K
http://www.cyberbrahma.com/
http://www.cyberbrahma.com/weblog/ - My English Blog
http://kichu.cyberbrahma.com/ - My Tamil Blog