[wp-docs] Re: [wp-hackers] Codex function page proposal

Michael E. Hancock justmichaelh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 23:16:31 GMT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Hodgdon" <yahgrp at poplarware.com>
To: <wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com>; <wp-docs at lists.automattic.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 5:39 PM
Subject: [wp-docs] Re: [wp-hackers] Codex function page proposal

> You might want to post this to the Doc list too (so I've cc'd that list).
> Gaarai wrote:
>> I've spent the past couple of days working on a new style for the
>> function pages on the Codex. I did a lot of research on different
>> documentation sites. Eventually, I found that the PHP Function Reference
>> <http://us2.php.net/manual/en/funcref.php>, has what I consider the most
>> straightforward, intuitive function documentation style.

Chris may also want to look at the format CharlesClarkson is using [1] and
the large number of Function articles Charles [2] has recently created.

[1]
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:CharlesClarkson#Individual_Function_Reference_Pages
[2] http://codex.wordpress.org/Special:Contributions/CharlesClarkson

MichaelH