[wp-docs] Individual Function Reference Pages

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed Dec 10 18:41:51 GMT 2008

Sounds like a great plan! Future WordPress developers will be thankful
for any effort you can put into documenting functions in WordPress.

You definitely don't have to mark your new pages as Stub or Draft if
your first version is more or less the final version. :)

Regards,
    Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX