[wp-docs] Codex Editing Page Done

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:32:47 GMT 2008

I've finally updated the Codex Editing page:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Help:Editing

It now is out of the ugly tables and cleaned up to reflect the fairly
current WordPress Codex styles.

It also includes a lot of notes clarifying what doesn't work in the Codex
styles, such as image alignment, horizontal lines, and so on. Hopefully,
Matt Thomas will be fixing these soon as I know they have been frustrating a
lot of you.

I hope this helps clarify much of the editing details on the Codex.
Suggestions for what else should be added to the list?