[wp-docs] Go! Hack Away!

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 00:09:38 GMT 2008

Steve, it all looks good, except for a few little inconsistencies in
presentation. I'll clean those up but what is desperately needed are real
life examples, much as used in the template tags. Can you or others pitching
in on this provide one to three real life examples on how and why you would
use this function.

For example, why would use use the delete_post_meta. We don't need articles,
just a line or two example, such as:

To remove all post meta data references to "Mood" as "Sad", ....blah blah
code.

This makes sense if we have some meta data we want gone, and gives us a real
code example to remove that reference.

We want people to glance at the examples and have light bulbs of coherent
recognition of application go off in their heads. :D

Thanks!