[wp-docs] Codex formatting issue

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Apr 3 20:20:27 GMT 2008

The current Codex has a formatting problem. I'm not sure who is in
charge of the formatting, but the page titles are repeating
horizontally and it looks terrible. The issue is that the title is
coming out like this in the HTML:

<h2 class="fancy" style="background-image:
url(http://s.wordpress.org/style/v3-head/function_reference/add_meta_box.png);">Function
Reference/add meta box</h2>

This in-line style with a background image has the image repeating
both in X and Y. The image is 500x24, and it is repeating in a space
that (on my current Firefox 2.x browser) is 1084x27, so I get 2.5
horizontal images and 1 and a little bit more of vertical ones. It
looks terrible, overlaps the left sidebar header, and shouldn't be
repeating at all.  I'd send a screen shot of what it is looking like
on my Firefox browser, but I'm running out the door... can someone fix
this?

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software