[wp-docs] get_post_custom() function page

Steve stevish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:31:02 GMT 2008

I am working on a new codex page for the function get_post_custom().
According to the guidelines I think I'm supposed to post that here so people
know what's up.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions about the steps I should take to get
this thing out there, I would appreciate it. This is my first page in the
codex, and I want to make sure I go through the proper channels and don't
step on any toes. I have already looked through most of what I could find on
"Writing pages," "being a codex n00b," etc. (and I am currently publishing
the draft as a sub-page of my user page, as per the instructions)

Thanks for any input!

-Steve

Ps. After this I hope to tackle get_post_custom_keys() and
get_post_custom_values()