[wp-docs] Re: Getting ready for WordPress 2.3!

Edward Dale scompt at scompt.com
Mon Sep 10 19:18:22 GMT 2007

Hello all,

I just signed up on the Codex and the mailing list and I thought I
would introduce myself.  I'd like to  start contributing a bit to the
documentation in between working on personal plugin projects.  With
the upcoming release of 2.3, I saw my chance.

I've been working on a plugin that enforces a 2-step publishing
workflow in WordPress.  The new 'pending' post status in 2.3 will
obsolete some of that work, but I think some of what I've learned
while writing the plugin could be codified into a 'Workflow Lesson'
based on the new 'pending' status.

I've recorded some of my ideas at my user page
(http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Scompt).  Any comments would be
gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,
Ed